Note!!! It’s fully booked but you can fill in the form below. We put you on the reserv list.
Before you go further read the info/conditions/requirements:
So whats the deal?
It’s about a short dirt drag race 1/16 mile (about 100m).
It´s 5-7 July 2019 Råglannaparken, Främmestad S/W Sweden Scandinavia.
The race will be only 300m from the party site on a field behind a barn on the other side of the road.
The track will be prepared, plowed, ring-rolled, bumped and a little gravelled at the start. This year the track will have a bit longer breaking distance and a taxiline parallell to the track.
The classes will be the same this year:
- Four banger flat head (4/B) (over head convetion is ok)
- 6-8 cyl flat head (6-8/FH)
- Rocker arm (R/A)
- Only traditional hot rods up to 1937
- Only bias ply tires are allowed
- Helmet, comprehensive clothing and gloves
- Fire extinguisher quickly available in every car.
- There will be a security check on each car.
- The start will be two and two next to each other and flagged off.
Everybody will sign to that this is only a veteran rally, not a competition. You drive at your own risk, RCS can not be held responsible at any time.
- Everybody in the race team must be periodically dressed (30-40s style) even functionaries and photographers.
- You will have to pre book and prepay and attach information and pictures about the car.
-The fee on 300kr will not be payed back if you don´t show up for some reason or if the event gets canceled .
-Fill in the race application below, after that you’ll get a mail from us with info about payment and if you are approved for the race.
-Note, there is a limited assumption for the race! First come first served!
Welcome. /RCS crew.
Keep an eye on news, instagram or on facebook for news.
Apply for RCS Dirt Drags
Please apply for RCS Dirt Drags by filling in the form below, and don't forget
to send your photo to: email@example.com